Posted on Friday, September, 13th, 2013 at 4:43 pm
Posted by Jennifer Blair
We ARE making a difference.
In the last few months Rescue Recycle Reuse launched and is making some great headway.
We have so much people to express our gratitude.
Thank you so much to all of our wonderful supporters, including:
- The local coffee roasters who have supplied us over 7,000 coffee sacks
- Superior T Shirts in Pacoima who have helped us with the sewing of our repurposed shopping, beach, and beach clean up bags
- Urban Radish, the new organic super hip market in downtown LA selling the R3 bags
- Koa Roots & the Eagle Rock Girl Scouts who we partner with for yoga and beach clean up at Sunset Beach
- Yelp LA for allowing us to participate in their Yelp Helps event
- And most importantly, YOU for supporting our mission to support Alzheimer’s and Environmental Issues
~R3… Making a difference… One Bag at a Time